PLEASE READ THESE TERMS AND CONDITIONS OF USE CAREFULLY BEFORE USING THIS SITE. Your use of this website is expressly conditioned on your acceptance of the following terms and conditions. By using this website, you signify your assent to these terms and conditions. If you do not agree with any part of the following terms and conditions, do not use this website.
1. OWNERSHIP. This site, and each of its components, is the property of Imaging e-Ordering Coalition and its affiliates ("Coalition"), and/or its various third party providers. None of the content or data found on this website may be sold or modified without the express written permission of the Coalition. In addition, the trademarks, logos and service marks displayed on this website (collectively, the "Trademarks") are trademarks of the Coalition, its affiliates, and various third parties. Nothing contained on this website should be construed as granting, by implication, or otherwise, any license or right to use any of the Trademarks without the written permission of the Coalition or the owner of the Trademarks.
2. USE OF SITE. You may only use this website to browse the content, make inquiries to the Coalition and not for any other purposes. “Deep-linking”’ “embedding” or using analogous technology is strictly prohibited unless specifically authorized in writing. Unauthorized use of this website and/or the materials contained on this website may violate applicable copyright, trademark or other intellectual property laws or other laws. You must retain all copyright and trademark notices, and any other proprietary notices, contained in the materials. You are prohibited from posting to or transmitting from this website any unlawful, threatening, libelous, defamatory, obscene, indecent, inflammatory, pornographic or profane material or any material that could constitute or encourage conduct that would be considered a criminal offense, give rise to civil liability, or otherwise violate any law. Any links from this website to other websites or e-mail addresses are provided for your information and convenience only. The Coalition does not assume any responsibility or liability with respect to any website linked from this website, or e-mail address (or any website linking to this website), including its content and operation. The Coalition does not review or monitor such links. A link from this website to another website or e-mail address (or a link from another website to this website) does not constitute a referral, endorsement, approval, advertising, offer or solicitation with respect to such website, its contents, or any products or services advertised or distributed through that website. While this website may contain "links" to many sites, we are not responsible for the content or the privacy practices employed by other sites. You agree that you will not use any device, software or other instrumentality to interfere or attempt to interfere with the proper working of this website, and that you will not take any action that imposes an unreasonable or disproportionately large load on our infrastructure. In addition, you agree that you will not use any robot, spider, other automatic device, or manual process to monitor or copy our web pages or the content contained herein, without the prior express consent from an authorized officer of the Coalition (such consent is deemed given for standard search engine technology employed by Internet search web sites to direct Internet users to this site).
3. AGE AND RESPONSIBILITY. You represent that you are of sufficient legal age to use this website and to create binding legal obligations for any liability you may incur as a result of the use of this website. You understand that you are financially responsible for all uses of this website by you and those using any password you are provided.
5. EXCLUSION OF WARRANTY. Although the Coalition strives to provide on this website the latest information related to its development, products and services, and other information about the Coalition, the Coalition does not warrant the accuracy, effectiveness and suitability of any information contained in this website. No warranty or representation of intended use, design or proposed improvements is made herein. Nothing presented in this website shall obligate the Coalition to construct facilities or complete the development described or shown. All plans for the development or facilities that are not completed are subject to change without notice. Materials and information on this site are not part of any agreement to purchase a unit in the Coalition. Each visitor assumes full responsibility and all risks arising from use of this website. The information is presented "AS IS" and may include technical inaccuracies or typographical errors. The Coalition may make additions, deletions, or modifications to the Information at any time without any prior notification.
7. INDEMNIFICATION. You shall defend and indemnify the Coalition and its officers, directors, employees and agents from and against any claim, cause of action or demand, including without limitation reasonable legal and accounting fees, brought by third parties as a result of your use of this website.
8. SUBMISSIONS. "Submissions" means all comments, feedback, suggestions, photos, e-mails, phone numbers, addresses and similar information or materials that you submit to the Coalition regarding the development, products or services of the Coalition. Submissions will not be confidential and will become the property of the Coalition upon submission to the Coalition. By providing any such Submissions, you agree to assign to the Coalition, at no charge, all worldwide rights, title and interest in copyrights and other intellectual property rights to the Submissions. You acknowledge that you are responsible for the Submissions that you provide, and that you, not the Coalition, have full responsibility for the Submissions, including their legality, reliability, appropriateness, originality and copyright. As a matter of policy the Coalition does not prescreen or monitor any Submissions.
9. RELATIONSHIP. Your use of this website is independent of the Coalition and not as an employee, agent, partner, or joint venturer with the Coalition for any purpose.
10. GOVERNING LAW. This Agreement and its performance shall be governed by the laws of the State of Virginia, without regard to its conflict of laws provisions. You consent and submit to the exclusive jurisdiction of the courts located in the State of Virginia in all questions and controversies arising out of your use of this website and this Agreement.
11. ASSIGNMENT. You may not assign, convey, subcontract or delegate your rights, duties or obligations hereunder.
12. MODIFICATION. The Coalition may at any time modify these terms and conditions and your continued use of this website will be conditioned upon the terms and conditions in force at the time of your use.
13. ADDITIONAL TERMS. Additional terms and conditions may apply to other uses of portions of this website, and you agree to abide by such other terms and conditions as are posted in connection with such portions.
14. SEVERABILITY. These terms and conditions shall be deemed severable. If any provision is determined to be unenforceable or invalid, such provision shall nonetheless be enforced to the fullest extent permitted by applicable law, and such determination shall not affect the validity and enforceability of any other remaining provisions.
16. ENTIRE AGREEMENT. These terms and conditions, together with those incorporated herein or referred to herein constitute the entire agreement between us relating to the subject matter hereof, and supersedes any prior understandings or agreements (whether oral or written) regarding the subject matter, and may not be amended or modified except in writing or by making such amendments or modifications available on this website.
17. COPYRIGHT ACT AGENT. The Coalition respects the intellectual property rights of others, and requires that the people who use the website do the same. If you believe that your work has been copied in a way that constitutes copyright infringement, please forward the following information to the Copyright Agent named below:
Your address, telephone number, and email address;
A description of the copyrighted work that you claim has been infringed;
A description of where the alleged infringing material is located;
A statement by you that you have a good faith belief that the disputed use is not authorized by you, the copyright owner, its agent, or the law;
An electronic or physical signature of the person authorized to act on behalf of the owner of the copyright interest; and
A statement by you, made under penalty of perjury, that the above information is accurate and that you are the copyright owner or authorized to act on behalf of the copyright owner.
Robert H. Bradner
Imaging e-Ordering Coalition
c/o Holland & Knight LLP
2099 Pennsylvania Ave., N.W.
Washington, D.C. 20006
Last updated on June 1, 2015.